Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
veteran
veteran
@devsety I read that as your Durge ran ended in act 2 in which case yes it's by design

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
journeyman
journeyman
This was a wonderful ending.

Thank you very, very much.

It created memories worth savoring, and not just closure, but a beautiful view on life.

Tav with Lae’zel destroying the servants of Vlakith, with Karlach a mind flayer leading her religion of accepting the memories of the dying. And so many beautiful memories hinted in the telling of stories from 6 months walking separate paths.

Last edited by ArneBab; 02/12/23 11:09 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
In the unsupported "I’ll just run the Windows version on wine in Linux" there were quite a few textures missing in the end (most visibly invisible dragons taking off, and sometimes parts of bodies just missing where clothes should be), but I honestly did not mind, because I was enthralled by the storytelling.

O
stranger
stranger
O
Look, maps and mini-maps worked in pre-release. You took my money, and THEN you broke it. It's been months and months, and going on a dozen patches, 'hotfixes', and countless low priority artwork, rendering, and dialogue modifications.

Fix the maps, or give me my damn money back.

Last edited by obregon; 02/12/23 11:17 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Just one more request: please slow down the credits with the thanks a bit. I could not follow the longer paragraphs to the end.

journeyman
journeyman
One more thing: it would have been kind of nice to see the Emperor at the party,
though we fought him. I took pains to only knock them unconscious, and though plunging into the water while knocked out may be kind of detrimental to life, it would have been nice nontheless. After all their assessment of the situation should have changed once the brain is defeated, so they could join the group again.

How do I manage the inventory of non-active party members? I can't seem to figure it out.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Kr0w93
How do I manage the inventory of non-active party members? I can't seem to figure it out.

While in camp there is a button in the bottom left corner.

stranger
stranger
Thank you Larian!!! I can’t wait to finish up my first playthrough (and then start up a brand new story hehe).

B
old hand
old hand
B
I saw Custom mode on my son's machine. This made me decide to download Patch 5.
I don't expect to play in any other way than that (quasi Tactician).
Thank you!

stranger
stranger
Hello,

So what about the owners of MAC? When will the macOs update be available?

Please give someone an answer. :c

Married, a gamer and a marketer in one person smile

[Linked Image from ltdfoto.ru]

S
S
Originally Posted by oymete
The melee/ranged weapon switch option doesn't work on controllers if you don't have an action left. Was this supposed to work this way? Right now, the option disappears when you spend your action.

Hold the left directional arrow.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Since updating to new hotfix PS5 playthrough is impossible. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it looks like my previous saves are affected too....
I've tried a new playthrough and saved it. I tried opening those saves and it crashes nonstop. I would put a hold on downloading the hotfix if patch 5 is working unless you want to go through what so many other PS5 users are going through. I have it on PC as well and haven't had the chance to see if this works here as well but we will see.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Anyone else notice that the Proficiency tab when equipping clothing is bugged?

It works when looking at armor or weapons (I think, will need more testing), but if you use the Proficiency tab when putting on hats, shoes, or gloves, none of your inventory appears.

F
stranger
stranger
F
Игроки на WIN уже получили второе обновление после обновления патча №5, а пользователи MACos до сих пор не получали ни одно из этих обновлений. Я хочу играть в мультиплеер с своими друзьями, ради этого я и покупал игру. Разрешите хотя бы играть в тультиплеер на более старом патче

D
stranger
stranger
D
After updating to patch 5, when starting new game, I don't here the sound effects for each class animation or the usual,"Who are you?" or the "Choose your guardian," voice at character creation. Also, either I or an enemy attacks or casts a spell, I don't here the sound effect. Anyone else getting this bug?

U
stranger
stranger
U
When do you plan on fixing the issue with PS5 constantly crashing in Act 3 Lower City? It all started after Patch #5 and I haven't been able to play for days. If it's not fixed before the weekend (AEDT) then I want a refund. You've ruined a once great game to the point that I can't continue without crash after crash. I sincerely hope that you do poorly at Game Awards, you don't deserve any accolades with the current pile of steaming rubbish you currently have on the PS5.

B
old hand
old hand
B
Originally Posted by Dr Fresh
After updating to patch 5, when starting new game, I don't here the sound effects for each class animation or the usual,"Who are you?" or the "Choose your guardian," voice at character creation. Also, either I or an enemy attacks or casts a spell, I don't here the sound effect. Anyone else getting this bug?
So do I

B
stranger
stranger
B
I especially created an account to that.
I've exactly the same problem in PS5, cannot progess to act 3 since patch, crash every 5min. Help Larian.

I've paid the full price for this game on PS5 (70 bucks come on...not even in physical...) I want to play in decent condition.

Thank You.

K
stranger
stranger
K
I knocked out Alfira and the other bard won't show up and also it seems like other story things (Astarian biting you, Gale talking to his mirror image, Shadowheart and the relic) overshadow the dark urge seeing Scleretus Fel. I have Withers in my camp already which I thought helped trigger it. Is there a fix or will there be a fix and are others having the same issue? I'm really stuck on this one thing

BG3 GOTY my pick laugh bravo!!!
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard