Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Salo Offline OP
Community Manager
OP Offline
Community Manager
Hello everyone,

We have a new hotfix for you today, fixing up a few crashes, blockers, and bugs. This Hotfix also brings Patch 5 to Mac. Go forth and enjoy the epilogue, Mac players!

Bibberbangs! Get too close to them, and you’ll feel the explosive results. Having a bibberbang crash the game in a specific situation? Well, that’s perhaps a little too explosive for our liking.

Thank you for taking the time to submit these issues to us. If you have any bugs to report, please reach out to our support team. Thank you for playing Baldur’s Gate 3!

FIXES

• Fixed a potential crash when trying to load a savegame in Honour Mode.
  • Fixed a potential crash when a second player joins on split-screen.
  • Allocated additional memory to fix a crash during the initial cloud sync on Xbox.
  • Fixed a potential Xbox crash relating to DLCs.
  • Fixed a crash related to cloths.
  • Fixed a potential crash.
  • Fixed the DC for pickpocketing a container not accounting for the weight and value of the items inside the container.
  • Fixed a potential blocker if the host disconnects their Xbox wireless controller while there is a virtual keyboard on screen.
  • Fixed a possible crash when trading with NPCs in the Underdark while a party character is near a bibberbang.
  • Fixed a potential crash when reloading a save that was done during a cinematic.
  • Added a feature to serialize cross-save download and upload requests to avoid crashes on Xbox when multiple big saves are syncing simultaneously.

Last edited by Salo; 15/12/23 10:19 AM.
Salo Offline OP
Community Manager
OP Offline
Community Manager
Mac players, Patch 5 is now live on Steam with this latest hotfix. We continue to work on the Mac GOG version, thank you for your patience.

apprentice
apprentice
not sure if MacOS on GOG is supposed to be delayed, but mine updated without issues.

enthusiast
enthusiast
The primary comment to hotfixes these days is really what space requirement do they have in the GoG patch ?

I was thinking of giving my gaming rig a second SSD with 500 GB just for programs, but apparently even that would now be insufficient.

F
stranger
stranger
F
Steam on Mac user here. When I engage in conversation with an NPC (any NPC thus far), the game freezes and I have to force quit.

T
addict
addict
T
I just tried to start a new run other day and find a really weird stuff..
Many times my game start to use too much memory for no reason in places it never had before..
Memory leak i beleave..
I had to reinstall the game 2 times to stop this and try keep playing.
I use Rivaturner/Afterburner to see how things are mid game so i notice this a bunch of times already.

Link Copied to Clipboard