Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
I can not drag anything from my inventory to the hot bar. I can not find anything that unlocks the hot bar!

E
stranger
stranger
E
Sorry for bringing up an old thread. I had the same problem. What solved it for me was to make sure that the menue with "Skills" (that comes up when you hit "k" on a Windows PC) DOES NOT COVER (as in extend down into) the hotbar. This easy happens if you use "Scaling" under User interface, found under options and gaming. For me this problem occurs if I use scaling past 1.05. I play on 3440x1440. Hope this helps someone else down the line.

I also consider this a bug report. Easy to reproduce on Windows PC. Pick my resolution (3440x1440). Set scaling to 1.1. Return to game. Hit K. Observe that the skills box extend down into the hotbar. Try to drag and drop a skill from the skill box to an empty spot on the hotbar. Expected result: Skill appears on hotbar. Actual result. No skill appear on the hotbar. Repeat with scaling 1.05 and get Expected result.

Edit: It turns out you can move the skill box (K) around and thus out of the way of the hotbar. So probably not a bug, just not very clear that the box is movable. But it is.

Last edited by Eeepus; 20/02/24 04:39 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard