Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Please help. My entire party seems to be permanently stuck in sleep???

Playing HM on PS5. Just entered lower city for the first time. Immediately after loading in, I see that my entire party is permanently asleep.

-Cannot drink potions.

-No one is stuck in conversation.

-Only summons are usable (Us)

- No amount of damage seem to be able to wake them up.

-Cannot reload to a previous save as this is HM.

-cannot long rest and cannot fast travel. No short rests left.

-if I try to long rest, it says you cannot fast travel right now

-no one has any usable actions/spells/anything that I can use

-seems like I am only unequip gear and send items to camp. Cannot equip anything or use scroll/potion

-can change prepared spells but cannot cast anything

Am I completely SOL due to this random bug or is there anyway I can wake someone in my party up?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by RonaldMc; 01/04/24 05:37 PM.
addict
addict
Can you let US attack one of the sleepers ? If they get damage they should normally wake up.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey!

If you haven't yet, would you be able to report this issue with the save file to our Support Team so they can look into what might be causing this?
https://larian.com/support/faqs/how-to-submit-a-bug-report_85

R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Originally Posted by ldo58
Can you let US attack one of the sleepers ? If they get damage they should normally wake up.

-Yes I tried US attacking, also letting flaming fists attach, but no amount of damage will wake them up
-I am able to use us to down Karlach and her amulet let her get stable in the downed position but I dont see any way to get her healed 1 HP to get her back up?

Originally Posted by Salo
Hey!

If you haven't yet, would you be able to report this issue with the save file to our Support Team so they can look into what might be causing this?
https://larian.com/support/faqs/how-to-submit-a-bug-report_85

-Yes I submitted a bug reported and sent them my save file. They basically said thanks for your data and your contribution to improve the game, but that was the end of the support ticket. I'm not too confident they will actually get back to me once they review the save file.
-I mentioned that I really don't the time to re-invest another 70 hours to restart HM again and pleaded for them to please find a way for me to continue playing... their response was to ask to me buy Divinity 2 Original Sin -_-

Last edited by RonaldMc; 03/04/24 05:13 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard