Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Katarsi Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
The male voice for Tav, usually it's the 3rd on the slider (voiced by Ken Nwosu) is missing a lot of lines.
The most prominent ones are these:
- Under the broken bridge beneath the Risen Road, below the hyenas, there are two skeletons, and if the player passes a check, they get to say something. This voice never says anything, and they don't even have an overhead text.
- The same thing as above applies for the dragon scratch marks on the cliff across from Waukeen's Rest.
I have noticed many "silent" instances across the entire game, with and without overhead text, there are many so I can't recall all of them precisely.

I have also noticed that the drow player doesn't have a voiced line in a cutscene anymore when entering Shadow-cursed lands through the Underdark. This was a wonderful little detail and now it's gone, for whatever reason. I usually use only this voice though, so perhaps it's related to its overall messed up triggers.

Survivor of Cania
Durge voice 8 : first time?

STILL WAITING FOR NEW COMPANION AND CUSTOM PARTY WITHOUT MULTIPLAYER.
BECAUSE WHY FUCKING NOT???
Katarsi Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Are you saying this is a common issue? Or is this the same voice for Durge, but it's on the 8 position?

Survivor of Cania
The former.

STILL WAITING FOR NEW COMPANION AND CUSTOM PARTY WITHOUT MULTIPLAYER.
BECAUSE WHY FUCKING NOT???
Katarsi Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Well, sh*t frown

So not only are protagonists barely voiced, but what little lines they have aren't triggering when they should??

I hope at least this will get fixed in some future patch, because it's a damn shame.

Survivor of Cania

Link Copied to Clipboard