Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
O
stranger
stranger
O
In PNP games the DM tells you the DC of a roll 90% of the time it makes sense unless the roll is intended to be secret. hiding Dc target scores might be an option that you could toggle but having them invisible for every check would be infuriating for me.

On the subject of skill checks, I find not being able to abort a check is more frustrating than failing one. I ain't perfect and some times I click the wrong button and with out the option to abort the roll I wind up having to reload a save. Since the game doesn't make auto saves when you transition from one area to another I wind up losing a lot of time when I make a stupid mistake. I generally don't spam the auto save button when playing, its too much like cheating to me. I don't reload the game when I make a bad choice, I live with it, but sometimes I do make input mistakes that really mess up the flow of the game for me.

A
journeyman
journeyman
A
I would rather have a hardcore mode where the game disables manual saves and autosaves at every DC check and combat roll so you can never go back or undo your choices. This would make resurrection scrolls more useful too.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard