right behind you
Madscientist Offline

old hand
Madscientist  Offline

old hand

right behind you
https://imgur.com/a/pMQbFmj

This waterfall looks bad.
The area is called mountain pass and its north of the goblin fortress.
The blue water is moving, but all water around it is green and it is not animated.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
Re: List of issues big and small [Re: LanceDH] #737939
22/11/20 04:33 PM
22/11/20 04:33 PM
right behind you
Madscientist Offline

old hand
Madscientist  Offline

old hand

right behind you
https://imgur.com/a/f45PAeg

I found a gold chain in the underdark near the beach.
While it looks golden it is called silver chain and it has the same prize as the other silver chains.
The 2 items I have marked are normal silver chains, as comparison.

Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
Re: List of issues big and small [Re: LanceDH] #737945
22/11/20 04:50 PM
22/11/20 04:50 PM
right behind you
Madscientist Offline

old hand
Madscientist  Offline

old hand

right behind you
https://imgur.com/a/rRgHnPK

I could not reproduce it, but sometimes the weight limit is hidden under a summon or status effects of a char.
When I closed the inventory and opened it again I could see all numbers.

Re: List of issues big and small [Re: LanceDH] #737986
22/11/20 07:18 PM
22/11/20 07:18 PM
D
D1ManParT Offline
stranger
D1ManParT  Offline
stranger
D

In attempting to choose feats, I tried to give my Astarion Thief the 'Magic Adept: Warlock' feat. I selected two cantrips, and a warlock spell but when I press 'Accept' nothing happens.
The same happens with the other Magic Adept feats (wizard and cleric) as well.

Why do some light armor impose disadvantage on stealth?

Re: List of issues big and small [Re: LanceDH] #738238
Yesterday at 04:15 PM
Yesterday at 04:15 PM
right behind you
Madscientist Offline

old hand
Madscientist  Offline

old hand

right behind you
When loading the game while being in the camp at daytime, Gale said something like " I We have the iron flask. This might be useful. I " as text over his head.

- I play in german. The text appeared with a I before and after those words
- I have not opened the box I found in the cave with the goblins. He cannot know whats inside.

Re: List of issues big and small [Re: LanceDH] #738240
Yesterday at 04:17 PM
Yesterday at 04:17 PM
right behind you
Madscientist Offline

old hand
Madscientist  Offline

old hand

right behind you
There is the quest to forge a weapon with materials from a tree from the underdark.
You should be able to create a dagger, greatsword or sicle.
Dagger and greatsword worked, but not sicle. Only sicles I have found were the ones from the red caps with 2d4 damage.

Re: List of issues big and small [Re: LanceDH] #738249
Yesterday at 04:25 PM
Yesterday at 04:25 PM
right behind you
Madscientist Offline

old hand
Madscientist  Offline

old hand

right behind you
https://imgur.com/a/g3wIx4i

After killing the goblins and returning to the grove I have a party at my camp.
When Volo tells his poem and I play in german, the upper part of the text is missing.

Re: List of issues big and small [Re: LanceDH] #738251
Yesterday at 04:28 PM
Yesterday at 04:28 PM
F
Findabair Offline
stranger
Findabair  Offline
stranger
F

I am running the game at 1920X1080 with an Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 (3 MB) running the 457.30 driver in DirectX 11 mode. I am on a Gigabyte Aorus I Pro Wifi motherboard running 16 gigs of Corsair memory and BIOS revision F30. I am running an AMD Ryzen 7 2700X. I am running version 4.1.85.5707 of BG3. A relatively new motherboard with lower end graphics.

Game launch issue - The game autosaved a crash while using Vulcan. Therefore, I forced the game to use DirectX 11. However, I believe the issues related to Vulcan come from programming code not being fully tested before release. I bypassed the Vulcan issue by loading another save point. My machine typically runs for about 3 weeks straight without reboot. The machine does not have issues with ANY other application except the BG3 beta. I am running multiple applications, games, web browsers and utilities without issue.

Game responsiveness - During the initial load sequence the game is hesitating often while accessing drives. I have a fairly responsive WD SSD that does load within the first 30 seconds. However, load times need to be improved (if possible) for anyone using a standard HD or SSD in my opinion. Removing the clipped sequences and making the entire game world appear smooth would go a long way to making sure customers aren't wondering if the game is going to load properly.

In Game issues - Speech animations - During a conversation when a character should have their jaw moving, no type of indication they are conversing properly is occurring. Conversations can be heard! I understand that psionics might be in use for some conversations. However, this repeated problem is occurring for many animated sequences not related to psionic abilities. Hopefully, these animated sequences are synched with the sounds being projected.

Recommended settings - Graphics settings can make or break the game. I noticed that most of the settings are maxxed out with either Vulkan or DirectX 11 selected. Is there a better solution for this situation? I am not running an RTX card, but see most of my settings at the highest level. I assume this was done to equate with higher graphics settings. It would help if either there was a recommended level based on the video card OR some type of utility that can provide ideal settings to match the card. Sitting motionless on screen gives me 42 FPS running Vulkan. I assume that we'd like to have more than 60 FPS most of the time. What is the recommended level of frame rate vs. display real estate? We watch TV around 30 FPS, therefore, I assume we want to see at least that much. 42 FPS seems extremely low if we realize things will get much worse once the characters on screen start moving with objects nearby.

Also, forcing users to turn down graphics seems converse to most games. Most games I have encountered, allow the end user to move graphics settings upward not downward. By forcing users to move graphics downward, the end user might have some extremely difficult settings to administer to try and make the game stable. I guarantee customers will get irate about this inconvenient setup.

Animated sequencing - Some animated sequences are not smooth. Speaking with Gandrel made me think he had a special issue from the constant head tossing. Refining each conversation will help make the end product easier to absorb and make the play experience sought after by consumers.

Objects - using Vulkan, some objects are refracting incorrectly (or not being drawn correctly). For example, when examining an embedded ruby on the character's armor (Lae'zel), the constant blinking is enough to make anyone with epilepsy have a serious issue. The blinking needs to be fixed asap.

Game World - The opening video for the game focuses on the Nautiloid (for anyone questioning this, look up Spelljammer made by TSR and you'll find out more). While I don't mind dragons in pursuit of the Nautiloid, was any thought given to using another Spelljamming vessel to pursue the Nautiloid? Such a fantastic video seems like it was truncated to remove the Spelljamming reference by bringing in the dragons. Does BG3 refer to AD&D version 2 (when Spelljammer was release to the public for purchase) or D&D 5th edition? Was there ever a thought about incorporating ship to ship combat (in the phlogiston)?

Most of these issues were probably seen in Divinity and other products Larian has created. However, the full release of BG3 is yet to come. I am hoping that these major issues are worked out of the end product and make an enjoyable solution for all customers including me. I do hope that Larian will consider the last thing I mentioned. Ship to ship could provide a game segment that could be exquisite if it is done properly (and not overly emphasized).

Re: List of issues big and small [Re: LanceDH] #738263
Yesterday at 04:56 PM
Yesterday at 04:56 PM
right behind you
Madscientist Offline

old hand
Madscientist  Offline

old hand

right behind you
https://imgur.com/a/QtTXP65

The tea house quest does not finish. (plus one entry is not translated)

- I talked with her in the grove.
- I met her on the way to the swamp and killed the 2 man.
- I dispelled the illusion that the swamp looks nice.
- I killed the red caps.
- I refused her help, she turned into a hag and ran away.
- I killed the masked guys
- I killed the hag by sending my rangers spider down repeatedly. My party was not near the hag when she died. The girl in the cage died during the battle.
It could be possible that no one was around when she died. When my spider triggered combat with the hag, I believe my spider died when the girl was alive but the cage was burning.
When the next spider came the cage was empty. I found the amulet of the girl but not her body.
- The quest log asks me to talk to the girl and see if she is well, but I am sure she fell when the cage continued to burn. (not sure, but I guess she is supposed to die if you do not interact with the cage).
- After that I used an item I found in the hag hideout to reanimate the corpse of the girls father, but I had to kill his zombie.

Re: List of issues big and small [Re: LanceDH] #738376
Yesterday at 10:32 PM
Yesterday at 10:32 PM
right behind you
Madscientist Offline

old hand
Madscientist  Offline

old hand

right behind you
https://imgur.com/a/wGYTOWQ

The german description for the overloaded status.
There need to be a . and a space between the words.

Re: List of issues big and small [Re: LanceDH] #738504
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
right behind you
Madscientist Offline

old hand
Madscientist  Offline

old hand

right behind you
The status "suffocating" and its description are not translated to german.

PS: Thanks for making a status effect when walking into a burning building.

Re: List of issues big and small [Re: LanceDH] #738607
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
right behind you
Madscientist Offline

old hand
Madscientist  Offline

old hand

right behind you
https://imgur.com/a/Xrqmzot

Character creation in german: Are they hill dwarvs or gold dwarvs?
For all other races the names look consistent.

Page 28 of 28 1 2 26 27 28