Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
So, if I play as a Gith and unless I load and reload and reload until I roll a 10 or a 7 on a persuasion check, I can NEVER have a cleric unless I start the game as one?

I really want to play a game with cheating by reloading, but I need a cleric and Shadowheart is the only one.

veteran
veteran
You don't really need a cleric man you can do fine without her. I don't know whether it's because of 5e or because the classes are simply not distinctive enough but it is what it is

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
D
D
Originally Posted by Abits
You don't really need a cleric man you can do fine without her. I don't know whether it's because of 5e or because the classes are simply not distinctive enough but it is what it is

It's because of all the food. Unrestricted rests. And all of the rest design decisions that were carried from DoS, but destroy DnD 5e balance.

D
old hand
old hand
D
Clerics arent NEEDED but having 1 defenitly helps wink

Imo this 'pass 1 test or Shadowheart leaves' thing is part of a bigfer problem that gets repeated elsewhere. Feels like to much of a harsh end result beeing tied to 1 dice roll.

The other classes thst can heal arent added to the game yet though right? Kinda problematic yes 😂

Link Copied to Clipboard