Hi guys, I'm on my last but one character to run with, a Warlock and it's more bugged than an I'm a celebrity contestant as my character is deciding to select weapon usage instead of hexing a target as I wish, lets not mention the spell misses when i chose high charisma shall we, this miss rate when characters have high placement in their chosen field of expertise needs serious work on as in Roll20 that isnt the case as it quite simply lowers your roll to succeed ..At this stage I'm going to confirm tht the die are loaded against the player on all characters except ranger as I haven't played that yet and ask that you work on this part in great detail Larian....Main guys you need to be chasing for improvement at this time are the UI dev as it's terribad again just like DOS 2 till Definative Edition to the point it's dissapearing, not selecting the right spells for clickers like myself and ive even watched in dismay as my character moved into a battle clicking on it plus the Dev resonsible for the die rolls as to repeat myself it's not taking into account the players chosen field of expertise level, it's too obvious it isn't and will annoy a lot of players that aren't as tenacious as me with your games as a fan because I know how good you can be as DOS2 eventually was and is a masterpiece. I'm not asking you to make it easy by any means, I'm just asking you to make me feel as if investing in skills is worth the time and effort....Or you can just be honest and say, well Selenium it's because your characters are low level and things improve as you get higher level on rolls and yes Selenium we are aware the UI sucks for clickers at the moment and it will be patched..I say Selenium as for some unknown reason people have chose to take my gamer tag I've had since I was 9 years old that I took off the back of a Head and Shoulders shampoo bottle as it's an ingredient and rip it off, including on this forum, I'm now 46 so I guess a lot of people must have liked it or just had itchy scalps..

We have a saying amongst PC users, Look after your PC ,and That's what I've done and I've maintained it for 20 years, this old PC has had 17 new Cards and 14 new Boards in it's time and it's still the same PC