D
Drachan Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Hello,
I am experiencing different bugs at the camp:
With one character I've reached the Zentharim camp in Waukeen's Rest and got to a friendly conversation with Zarys. Rugan and his buddy being dead, Zarys still let's me in. In the conversation with her, she tells me that I will be getting access to the "special stuff" for Zentarim friends only with the local trader. But this does not register with the trader.

With two other characters I reached the camp after agreeing with Rugan to sell the magic bottle in Baldur's Gate. I get it on friendly terms with Zarys approval. At the bottom, I can talk with the trader, etc. But when I move up to where Rugan is being questionned or to Zarys up on the ledge, the NPCs all turn agro without me even getting as much as in a conversation with Zarys.

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
I don't think the second part is a bug. I did the same thing on my current playthrough; saved Rugan and agreed to sell the chest and split the profit. When I went to the Zhent hideout they also let me in and then attacked. Rugan was tied to a chair and was being tortured, so I assume he told them what he did with the chest and that's why they are attacking.

Any way I've played it I have never been able to access the 'good stuff,' even when I'm declared a friend of the Zhent.

Link Copied to Clipboard