Wow, there are some really good ideas here but I can add some of mine too.

How about to be able to have/built/buy (whatever) headquarters where you could choose the location of them and you could hire allies, guards, make your own castle with army anywhere you want or some specified locations. (ie. Imps deserted castle in dark forest or that spooky place with the engineer near the farmlands, abandon places or new). And some of the quests to occur in your castle (like in divinity when you were in stormfist castle) in order to gain territory or other quests. And the locals to make raids against your castle (whatever race they are) and you must defend it, your territories too.
Something like a real time strategy game, GTA San Andreas and divine divinity. It would be something new and awesome.

Another suggestion: To be able to choose if you want to be a good guy or a bad one. (but I think this needs two scenarios and larian studios must program something like two games).

And more skills and spells would be great.

Also the map to be bigger with much more enemies, monsters...

Oh, and the most important, to have multilayer. Not from the same computer though. And to solve quests with your friend and fight orcs and such. And to be able to split. Not go together all the time. (ie. one will be in Verdists and the other to the dark forest)

Anyway, these are my thoughts of the new game. It would be awesome a game like this.
Of course the difficulty is which makes the game interesting.
Divine Divinity was awesome.

Last edited by Creature; 31/08/06 03:03 PM.