Well well, my friends..im now addicted in DD, its really a good game. suggestions,?..always there are something need to be change, right...?
--The best thing is DD has a special atmosphere to attract gamers, hard to say clearly, but it seems the result of many successful elements in the game.
--Here are my ideas:

1/More class: if some, make it no human but also elf (archer), dwarf (warrior)....I like to be a heroic hero, so i hate something that comes from the dark...(vampiress, daemon in Sacred for example...).

2/Hirelings: I think this is rather important, i do not suggest a large party of hirelings (like Dungeon Siege...><). but only one..we still should concentrate on our character...Dont control the Hireling but can interact a bit...(Gives items,..order AI...).And if you do so, dont make it slightly...poor games come from poor elements....Of course, make it that we can choose what hirelings we want from various men/women of the world. They must level up, too...And change their form at least one time once strong enough (Upgrade is always interested)..They must be useful (dont make fool, stupids ones like they be in Sacred.)

3/Pet: mouting and fightning pets,..also...What i want is various, legendary pets, and the ability to choose...Dont make just boring horse...strange, neat monster , Character, objects interest everyone.

4/Better item system, upgrade available, Has better effect if any item is crafted...Look well if you equip it....Dont make just simple, pure ones...(Have u ever played MU - LEGEANDARY CONTINENTAL ?), WE WANT something striking to boast...

5/A bit more comfortable while fighting, dont halt us too much with the concept "a combination of ARPG and PRPG" (that make the game's combat process slow down),

6/Better skill system, by experienced the game, i realize that the skill system is come from the PRPG than an ARPG, it show the various use of the skills than to show their effect..(Its Ok, but if you can make it the the skill system is abit nicer and more actional, it will be very nice...)

7/ Use voice acting as much as possible, one of my favorite is hearing people say in game..

8/Make better AI...almost all RPG can not do this well, according to me...people in game are ll stupid and not human - being.
--And the game does not fit the story..(I see most in MMORPG)..For example, you was told about a legend, a war, the fate of the world and your duty, face the evil to save the good....But what u can see in the game???nothing,...the moobs in the game is stupid, wandering units..(i dont wish to encounter such thing)..And u r a hunter, not a hero, lol..

---Oh, sorry, again, to our game..something that i dont satisfy:
++When the Orc attack the barrack, people seem r not worried enough, though they will fight any enemy who dare to intrude...but thats not enough, i still do not feel the taste of war...And generals (Mitox,..alix...) funny, just wander in and out, dont care about it...the Guards are surprising weak...
++The Orc still is animal for us to hunt,...Though they said much about their force...I dont hurry or worry at all...The moobs just wander and waiter...
++People seem just wait you to give the quests...its not natural...Do u really believe in a stranger, just from what they look - like?...(or the reputation...i see it...but if you cant do any thing more better, just change the conversations...)

++Much much more want to say, but i have no time now...I know i post my ideas here just to show what i think .because its must hard to make it real (event by other people..)...Any way, good luck to you, my friends at Larian and all you warm people here....
==========================================Best Regards=====================

+I come to cleanse this land+