Hi Everybody,

I'd like to tell you about a new RPG game that is coming out soon. It's called Kult: Heretic Kingdoms and it reminds me very much of Divine Divinity and Diablo.

But it has one really fantastic feature that those games sorely lack, and it's something that has got me really excited.

Kult: Heretic Kingdoms is going to be released with an Editor/Toolset (just like NeverWinter Nights and Dungeon Siege) that will not only let people modify the existing game, but design and create their own games.

You'll even be able to make your own game content, such as new textures and 3d models of characters, weapons and monsters for use in your own games, and to share with other players. In fact, if you want to, it sounds as though you'll be able to completely re-design the game in any way you please. So if you want to make a Sci-Fi game on an alien world, or a game set in the American Wild West, or something really unique that nobody has ever thought of before, it looks like you'll be able to.

But if you don't want to go to all the trouble of designing your own worlds, you can just use the existing game content to create endless new games set in Kult's universe (which seems pretty cool by the way).

This way, unlike Diablo and Divine Divinity, the game will never end, because when you finish the official game you'll be able to create your own 'expansion games' and continue the game forever.

There really are so many great things about this game that I urge you to check it out for yourselves at this link; http://www.p3int.com/product_center_KULT_The_Game.asp

I'd love to know what you all think about it.

Cheers,
Kashya

Don't mind me.......I'm not really here!