Kids here have to go to school until they're 15 years old. After that they're free to leave. Of chorse, you won't get a job if you quit school when you're fifteen, so you have to continue studying, now at a thing here called gymnasium (here is where your education starts to get a little profile). You read here for three years, from when you're 15 to when you're 18, and here is where I'm reading. After this, you're still free to leave school, and if you've read some programs (when you've finnished main school and are going to the gumnasium you choose between different programs, which are great bunches of subjects, different for every program, if you don't count the main subjects (math A, Swedish A and English A are the most important ones, but you've got some others as well) who is equal for every single program) you can even get a decent job by now. But not if you choosed my program (nature science), who contains of lots and lots of math, chemistry, physics and such, and is designed purelly to get a good education to bring with you inot university. So, I've GOT to go to university when I'm finnished with with the gymnasium.

Übereil

Brain: an apparatus with which we think we think.

Ambrose Bierce