I am finally lvl 11 in that castle in Chairwood. Lots of undead. Tough monsters. I have that curse cast on me all the time. As a result of tht I get constitution decreased. What cures that? Those slaads suck.

Restoration, maybe lesser restoration pots and scrolls. They can be used by any class.

Now I have a dilemma. Go into 1 lvl rogue and get haste (from that armor) which is very nice. OR go ahead with wizard and get 2 lvl 6 spells: I can get either archon (planar binding) or tiger - please advise who's better and is chain lightning good? Actually I'd like to upgrade my companion, but fast running from monk armor can be very helpful. HEELP!

My picks at level 6 spells:

1) Isaacs greater missile storm. (there are no scrolls for this in the OC)
2) Chain lightning. Pretty destructive. Especially empowered.

I'd get the level 6 spells first. They make certain battles a easier. There's one a-hole in particular in chapter 2. (another in chapter 2 finale too)

" Road rage, air rage. Why should I be forced to divide my rage into seperate categories? To me, it's just one big, all-around, everyday rage. I don't have time for distinctions. I'm too busy screaming at people. " -George Carlin