Well Futurama uses 2 different time travel rules

roswell that ends well seems to indicate of pre destination of the future when fry became his own grandfather while "the why of fry" indicates that you can change the future since he said to nibbler "scotty puff Jr" suuuuuucccccks . We see him then transported back now with a "scotty puff Sr". But in anthology of interest when fry changes his future not to be frozen the universe ends?

And then their are Terminator rules (why no clothes???) terminator 1 suggest pre destination since the man sent back was the father of the rebel leader. terminator 2 seems you can change the future since the nuclear war was averted when they destroyer the terminator chip. But where did the chip come from when the chip was needed for the trigger the nuclear war? Well terminator 3 suggest that it was enevatable and that terminator 2 with the chip of terminator 1 could have speed up the process.

Well back to the topic.

futurama had somthing of a inteligent design once in the episode goddafellows where the god being says this quote

God: When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

also bender interprets this as
Leela: Oh no the monks. We forgot to let them out of the laundry room.

Fry: Do we have to? I mean they're monks. I'm sure their God will let them out or at least give them more shoes to eat.

Bender: Fat chance. You can't count on God for jack. He pretty much told me so himself. Now come on. If we don't save those monks no one will!

Not in the mood for cheese?
That excuse has more holes than a slice this fine Gorgombert!