My wish list:
1. Hand-crafted world with more unique areas to explore and less repetitive maze-like environments that are composed of 1000 different iterations of the same mundane tileset.
2. A rewarding role-playing system that makes you interested every time that you gain a level. I think that <img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/div.gif" alt="" /> 1 did a pretty good job with this.
3. Interesting story where you play an important part in the game world. Divine Divinity did such an excellent job here.
4. Seamless world with as few loading screens as possible, and with most of the world accessible to you right off the bat. Divine Divinity did a great job of this but I was really disappointed in Beyond Divinity here.
5. A brand spanking new epic soundtrack by the same guy who did the first two games.
Last edited by doctor_kaz; 05/12/06 02:02 PM.