My 2 cents:
1. I should be able to see where the sky meets the earth... in the game. I want the game to be very beautiful looking. Don't ever make the game dark and dull looking. I don't care if Larian goes for DirectX 10 this time.
2. As requested earlier... SDK please. Can't imagine what kind of stuff Raze et all will do with it.
3. Consider making it turn based... (my friend already said it). Ever played Avernum 3 or Heros of Might and Magic... or Civilization.. Turn based ain't so bad if you know how to go about it. But it may be a bad idea in 3rd person 3D game view.
4. Armor set: Please include some really exciting quest to find some armor sets. Also put in some quests for finding mythological weapons of great power... spear of Achillies or something.
5. Extreme leveling: Character should be able to level up like anything... plus they should be really professionals in whatever they do. for e.g. Hunter should be able to snipe a huge monster without even being seen... in one shot, and a mage should be able to cast a meteor-shower to level a mountain etc...(OK this one got to far <img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/badsmile2.gif" alt="" />)
6. Music: As far as music is concerned.. try using violin and drums. They are heart rendering.. often.
I read quite a few lists before putting mine here. Hope this helps
Thanks and Regards
7. Party: If Larian goes for Partying with NPC like stuff... please make sure that are level-uppable and controllable too. Also if they decide to make of them as main characters lover etc... make sure that the experiance (dialogue and interaction stuff) is orgasmic <img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif" alt="" />
Last edited by Wallace; 08/04/07 05:43 PM.