Ok. I found the files. You have to do an advanced search and tell it to look in hidden and system folders. For those that have Vista and are using multiple accounts (possibly with a network), this is where Vista puts the files (at least in my case).

Savegames are located at:

C:\Users\{account name}\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Larian Studios\Beyond Divinity\savegames

The dynamic files are located at:

C:\Users\{account name}\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Larian Studios\Beyond Divinity\Acts\{Act Number}\Dynamic\

With my installation on Vista, the files are located in the directory with the game program itself. However, I installed it in a different location (instead of 'Program Files', I use C:\Games\Larian...). I think the problem here (as far as the file locations are concerned) is that Vista virtualizes the 'Program Files' folder so that each user effectively has their own version of programs when they modify things. I believe the VirtualStore directories are where these user-specific changes are stored since they aren't technically allowed to modify the 'Program Files' folder.

On another note: I emailed a test savegame that is currently having problems.
-xalif

Last edited by xalif; 24/05/07 03:24 PM.