Started playing again, and well, with a few patches it seems like the loading times have almost completly disapeared. I remember the first time I played, that I really hated entering a house or other region, 'cause of the long loadtimes. Now I just enter houses to see what's inside, the loadtimes went from like 1 minute to less then 5 seconds for houses. For larger regions it almost never takes more then 30 seconds.
I started over and to experiment a bit, I went to kill the Freightener this time(first time, I 'saved' the lab). First, I was kinda stunned, wheter I chose to save the lab or to kill the freightener, the exact same events happend thereafter. Yet only after a while, the actual consequences became clear. I was playing and I remembered: ow yes, here this happens. Yet something different happend and I had a flashback, I then realised that that was the difference between the choices in the Prologue(the consequences only become clear somewherer in Act 1).
Also saved the barmaid again, the one which rewards you by letting you into the mill, or at least should allow you to go in. 'Cause it's the second time I saved here, and the second time the door just stays locked. First time I was late, I waited a whole day before I went to the mill, so it was normal that it was locked. But this time, she entered the mill right in front of my nose, and the door still states that it's 'locked'(I got the wine with me).