hi. im new in the forums ^^ so go easy on me please.

DD1 had alot of problems with it. most of you know that some skills dident worked, some skills were pointless, and some skills were overkill.

will the charecters and class's in DD2 be more "balanced"?

will they have a unique way of playing the game? (for example: rogues will be the only one who can sneak, mages will be the only one who shoot fire balls and other magic tricks..)

in DD1 the first major goal was to become the divine one. that involved (SPOILER) killing yourself in a ritual, and reapear in a new map, without an access to the old map. will DD2 be the same in that case?
(if it does, then blargh frown that ruin the fun of rp'ing xD )

on other note. i loved some zone music's at divinity 1 (the forest outside aleroth, the market place in rivertown..) im sure DD2 will be the same. but then again, i would not mind to hear some extra ambient music with trance element to it :P .. for example- this chillout song off youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw6VTTLBqXw
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
theres 2 more thing i wana add.

in divine divinity 1 there were 5 elements. fire, lighting, ice, poison and spirit.
the most powerfull element was the ice. whepon that had (1)-(3) ice attack, were extremely overpowered, because 1 shot- and the mob is perelized almost forever.
i do hope that in dd2 the elements wont be THAT strong.
also. in the permement items you could have found in nature (all the items with specific names that alweys spawned in the same spot), there were a cheat-trick. the loading chage their status. and people could "modifie" the items as they liked it..
will the "named" whepons have a permement status, or will it have a random status choise?

Last edited by thirion; 21/08/08 08:36 AM.