when it comes to div1, it doesn't really matter on who get more status, what starting skills you got, or how do you look like. because in the end, not only they all have the same armory, but with the gems and all, they got the same status (700 life, 500 mana).

ofcorse nobody forces me to choose which skills i would like to play (exept the ghost walk at the swamp area :3 ) but if i make a mage, and wana add only warrior skills, whats the point of making warrior and a mage at the firstplace? that was the point wink

i remember that in div1, i tryed to mix all kind of skills, warrior sword man with mage skills..
in the end the warrior skills overpowered the mage skill in a way that i never had to use mage skills again. rogue skills are all the same in that case.
the only build that actualy benifet from mixing, warrior+rogue, is the archer build.

and about the skills.. i just would like to see them balanced betwin each other. oh and about the "so many skill points". if you build a set of skills, to what i remember, you had to save the rest for the cool divine skills, which would consume all the skill points you saved :3
but its all matter of taste