Hi all. Signed up here, cause I'm throbbing in anticipation for Ego Draconis. It's been since the Witcher that I've seen a half-decent RPG, and with three good ones set to come out in the first half of this year, you can imagine I'm anxiously awaiting the mayhem.

I'm Flemish, and actually don't live too far from Larian Studios, and of course I've played Divine Divinity. I understand the game's got some excellent ratings, especially complimentory when it was made with limited funds. As to what I've seen from Ego Draconis, Larian has done a very nice job of fixing the original games' flaws, and I hope they have managed to captivate the good things about them as well. I, for one, am eagerly anticipating the game's release, and it's good to see a local game designer give the corporate giants a run for their money. You can be sure I'll get the collector's edition (if they make one)!

Of course, questions do arise, seeing as the information we have at present received about this game (even though the developers have been very generous in shedding light upon various questions) is not very detailed.

So, I was wondering what skills the game will offer, whether there'll be good melee combat system with many different weapon combinations, whether dual-wielding will be implemented (I know I know, sorry, I love dual-wielding, Drizz't Do'Urden and all that; hate me now), whether one will be able to craft weapons and armor themselves from a smithy rather than just craft enchantments for them, whether one can play the game fully with utmost enjoyment without using much magic or alchemy, whether one can choose to be an out-of-the-shadows thief-type character with leather armour, or an unarmored swashbuckler without being killed fighting the back end of a wayward boar? Also, will there be the option of wearing cloaks and if so, will they be short and ridiculous like the Guild Wars/WoW cloaks, or will they actually be realistically warm, heavy woolen cloaks?

...so many questions, so little time