Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer
Originally Posted by Adomingues
perhaps it was larian that this time made demands instead of CDV, who knows?

Sounds to me as if you were a CDV-Fanboy.

I'm here on this forum since its very beginning, and I know a few bits from the history here ...

Sounds to me you shouldnt talk about what i am, because you dont know me.
The fact you are here from the beggining reveals you are a dedicated fan, and i salute you for that with all respect, but doesnt give you the "right" to call me anything, much less being a "fan-boy".

With that in mind, I kindly ask that you put your hostility aside because i'm here exchanging information about a company i like as much, or more, or less than you (impossible to say as you might agree).

In fact, It does seem you were right based on a few posts up from the french larian people, in wich i already stated (read up). But, again, that doesnt give you the right to call names to people.

About the release in december, it seems a quite adequate date for the distributor point of view, but realy disapointing for us and for larian. Would be bad for sales if it gone out in october or november because of major hits coming out, and i'm sure the cash flows better in december. I wouldnt be surprised in a 15-20 december release for D2, wich makes me sad, but i'll stick to the end, i'll buy it for sure no matter what.

Last edited by Adomingues; 07/09/09 01:50 PM.