Edited

Sorry guys, I just tried loading my game in the German version. This is definitely not backwards compatible.

We'll have to wait for a patch from Larian to fix these bugs! I wish I could do what I wanted to do, but I just can't!

So far, from what I've encountered for the Loading Screen Errors are the Beginning cut-scene, the Place where you first meet Talana and the usage of Waypoints. I can no longer play past the running into the rest of Broken Valley to encounter Talana! I cannot tell you any other places where the game just hangs. If I could, I would!

I WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME IN MY NATIVE LANGUAGE! I want a patch! T.T (add many other impatient whiny demands I refuse to type relating to these errors)

The only temporary thing I can thing of is for me to be nice and ask for you all to upload your saved games from that point and have you PM me of their locations on the net and continue past that sequence.

You can luck out of seeing that sequence by doing this or wait for a patch from Larian?

I honestly don't know why its not working the way it should. I have both the German and English versions of this game on the same machine. The German version works where the English version doesn't. It does get annoying having to load up a different version just to get it to go past certain points.

I don't usually go out of my way to help people like this, but I will do so for you all! You could either PM with the links to your uploaded saved game file or put them here. It just depends if you want everyone knowing what your character is!

Oh, and if you do decide to do this, please tell me what you want. As in, use this waypoint to go to here or get me past this part! If it involves a cut-scene I'll just direct you to your video directory in your game files!

I will be like a hawk on this thread if anyone decides to use me and my services! You know, so you can get your game back on track in an orderly manner.

Last edited by Mehale; 10/11/09 10:40 PM. Reason: Not backwards compatible!