I purchased the game when it first came out and the one thing that annoyed me were the graphics. I often found that I missed hidden things due to the graphics. Having played bg 2, ice wind dale and other games of similar rendering; this was not an issue. Sure it would be nice if they were improved but functionally they did not interfere with play as it does for DD. I had sort of hoped that when the game was 'remastered' there would be an improvement in this area and was a bit confused by the gog release as to whether it was the full remastered version or a stop-gap addressing other issues.
--
Note that bg 2 (unlike bg) had a key to high-light objects (bg I had a problem similar to DD). ice wind dale the graphics were improve somewhat and this was not an issue (I don't remember if it had a similar key because I didn't need to use it in that game).
--
Please don't equate 'improve graphics' with modern 10 zillion polygons graphics as your post insultingly implies.

Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer
Originally Posted by meme
So this is not the remastered version ?

Why are you so much hanging on to "improved graphics" ? Do you think you can't live without great graphics in games ?