Originally Posted by Larian_QA
You can also try to install the Nvidia Perfhud drivers and see if you still have the problem. This would also provide us with more info to tackle the problem.

link here : perfhud

Installed, but still the same issue.

So far loading issue happened:

* after ladybird scene after character creation. Had to pass with savegame transfer.
* when done in Farglow and after talking to the DS to go to broken valley. Second time no issue anymore.
* scene with the last DK Talana doesn't start, just load screen. Had to pass with sg transfer.
* broken valley - derelict tunnels, the first stepstone that teleports you back to the start of the tunnel(not the goblin/tower exit), loading issue again. Had to fix with savegame transfer.
* broken valley - derelict tunnels, the stepstone that teleports you to the goblin exit, loading issue again. had to fix with savegame.
* whenever I try to use a waypoint shrine.

No issues:

* scenes in and around Lovis Tower.
* scenes with the magician popping up, summoning hostile goblins/demon (Belephor or something)
* scenes with the house selling man.
* scene of the "daylight robbery".
* scene with the dying miner.

I'll perhaps try the debugging thingie later, I was hoping to get some logs from perfHUD, but nothing there it seems frown. Or I just don't know how it works.