Now dude, if you`d search my posts you`d learn how i treat Bethesda, so please. As for Oblivion, it was the ethalon to show the world just how bad they really are at making RPGs, followed By F3.

Raven.rpg, please, tell me, can you go somewhere, wherever you want, in DA:O that is not marked on your map as available? Can you go to the first village you go to after the siege, after you`ve done a large quest in another location? Is there anything in that game to find out, any secrets that might come in helpful? Are there even side quests that have nothing to do with the main story line, but that could help alter the end of game?
No to all.

You see, what makes an RPG good, is that you have the freedom of choice. You go where you want to, you can do the story, or you can go goof around - it`s your choice, sure in DA:O`s story it does offer you to make the right(your) choice of doing things. But DA:O does not offer the "goof around" option. You are sraightly driven into the story and like a sea eagle, it clutches you into its legs and doesnt let go until you`re at its nest - at the end game. Yes, i don`t deny, the story`s great, the dialogues are great, the different beginnings depending on your gender/class/race(good job stealing that from WotC) are great. But the game has so much more potential to it, it`s a let down it didn`t use it fully. And for that, for the game not trying to get the best of it, it ends up being a half assed game.
I`m not saying D2 was by far better, no, but it sure does offer freedom. An open world, go where you like, whenever you like, do what you want and whenever you want. Surely it`s a pity that the ending does not alter no matter what and how you do, but Divinity2 is just so much more friendly and talktive, while DA:O is straight to the point - listen or i`ll shoot you. Adding dialogues, stats and skills to an adventure game does not make it an RPG.
And I don`t know why you all get those bugs, i finished Divinity2 without crashing, whatsoever.

...........................::ALIVE::..........................

DeviRyuuD(Myojinoir) Reviews here