Though he shouldn't have posted that gcw link...I'm under the impression though that he personally made changes to that file that he put on rapidshare which I'm grateful for because I couldn't even play this game until he posted that, before I could create a character, get cutscenes then I'd get the neverending loading...Mehale posted a savegame, And I'm glad he did too because I was able to actually play the game for once, as short lived as it was once I got to the first talana cutscene.

At that point I couldnt play anymore, but whatever MatheusMartino did to those crack files most definately made progress atleast for me, before when i got to talana, it'd load forever, but after using his files, I actually got to see talana and have some dialogue when I couldn't before...

Unfortunately right after the dialogue is finished and loads some more, I become a dragon yet I cant see anything lol...nothing but blackness, I see my GUI, I hear wings flapping but I can't see anything. Even so I appreciate the attempt MatheusMartino did though, it atleast got me passed the neverending load part, so whatever he is doing, keep it up because he will probably have a solution before we see a patch fix the problem.