Originally Posted by Defias
Though he shouldn't have posted that gcw link...I'm under the impression though that he personally made changes to that file that he put on rapidshare which I'm grateful for because I couldn't even play this game until he posted that, before I could create a character, get cutscenes then I'd get the neverending loading...Mehale posted a savegame, And I'm glad he did too because I was able to actually play the game for once, as short lived as it was once I got to the first talana cutscene.

At that point I couldnt play anymore, but whatever MatheusMartino did to those crack files most definately made progress atleast for me, before when i got to talana, it'd load forever, but after using his files, I actually got to see talana and have some dialogue when I couldn't before...

Unfortunately right after the dialogue is finished and loads some more, I become a dragon yet I cant see anything lol...nothing but blackness, I see my GUI, I hear wings flapping but I can't see anything. Even so I appreciate the attempt MatheusMartino did though, it atleast got me passed the neverending load part, so whatever he is doing, keep it up because he will probably have a solution before we see a patch fix the problem.

I almost hate to say it, but the posted crack worked beautifully for me, didn't have the problems you did. I don't feel too bad since I actually did buy the game, so maybe Larian should just check out the file and implement the fix it made into a patch. Sorry Larian, but looks like someone else did your job for you :P I'm simply elated that I can actually play the game now!

edit: also I am running the game on an old single-core AMD processor Athlon 3500+ and an ATI Radeon 4870 1GB and 2.5 GB of RAM on XP, runs beautifully on high resolution with the details all the way up, hardly a drag at all

Last edited by Exeter Lux; 28/11/09 02:39 AM.