I'm glad it worked out for someone...182.50'eh? hmm well I'm on 195.62, I guess I'll go down to 182.50 and see what happens...If it's even possible since I think 182.50 is for XP, doubt there is a vista/win 7 version, if not maybe i'll find some workaround. If it works, well you did indeed do the job for larian heh.

Downloading the drivers now for vista, hopetully it'll work on my Win 7.
Hope that does the trick, I got all happy when I was like 'wha!? is that talana? no loading screen!?
I get the dialogue and I was like 'Alright! YES!' then a black screen with only my GUI to look at...then im like NoOoOoOoOoOoOo!

Edit:I havn't tried starting from the begginning with those files and seeing if the savegame is at fault...or see if i can even start from the begginning without the savegame, think I'll try that now and see what happens...

Edit 2:Started over and I got past the char creation with these files, so i no longer need the savegame...kept playing got up to talana again, black screen, i think it was supposed to show me a cutscene with damien but it instead skipped that and went to me being a dragon though i cant see anything(black screen but can see GUI), tried 182.50 drivers and that didnt help. So I'm stuck again for now.

Last edited by Defias; 28/11/09 07:51 AM.