I've got the same problem that is in the topic.
My computer is celeron 2.8 GHZ (so, not an old AMD), 1,5 GB DDR goodram , GYGABITE nvidia geforce 7600 GS, windows XP SP 3. I've got polish original version of the game, 1.015xxx (however, polish distributor of the game is telling that this is 1.02 version... i think it's a... lie )
I have installed the game, run the new game, watched intro, made a character, watched intro with zeppelin and ladybug and ... NELS (never ending loading screen ;]). I was struggling with it for a week, and, to be honest, I didn't found any.. normal solution (of course). I installed newest drivers to my graphic card, physX (physX doesn't work with my card, but for sureness) and dircectx. I was trying to run the game with different graphics settings and resolutions. End NOTHING. But I wrote to one player who has polish version of the game too and I asked him for saves. He send me saves from the beginning of game, I put it to right folder, run the game, load and... IT WORKS! For a while... I have done the quest with conquering ghost in the temple, I went to some ruins... or something like that, I can't remember now. The circle of stones on the way to the main quest after giving a sword of that ghost from the temple. And then some cinematic should start or something, however I have NELS again. The worst thing of this problem is that I can't use any English crack or change German to US files or something like that because I have polish version which is resistant for any solution of this problem. I've got enough of this... I hope ther will be a patch soon. If you can, help, please wink
I hope that my English isn't terrible wink

Last edited by 910126; 29/11/09 12:54 AM.