That's all isn't problem with crack but its a game problem. Even DAO (wich is pretty stable game) have memory leak (after long play). My opinion is that this problem in particular,is because of SECUROM. Maybe securom is best game protection today, but even it became cracked (only after some time). During that period we who buy this game have many problems and developer can't do anything because this is must be done by SECUROM. This is confirmed here on forum I belive by ForkThong who says that if you can't play game at all you should give back game and use different copy??? or to ask securom what to do. Or in the meanwhile you can watch for answer in this thread for days, weeks, maybe years... As I said before this is common problem with ALL games wich use securom protection. So at the and I think that only solution is not to buy any game with this protection... And last, it will be better that they spent money wich they gave to securom for protection, to make better working game - with smaller nuber of bugs and (since I have finished the game) a game wich will last longer, because this game is almost ridiculously short...
Sadly, I finished this game with crack wich is posted by MatheusMartino (again thanks to hero smile )..........

Last edited by darky; 04/12/09 04:44 AM.