Originally Posted by khornedragon
alright but im 100% sure that the problems faced when trying to install and play dragon age(or just about any AAA title that came out this year) is alot easier to solve than the infinite load times in this game. i guess ill just have to wait till this game comes out in NA before i can finally play it.

I'm playing DA:O to, and it has some bugs, i even writed on their foruns, but until now no notice about REAL fix for the bugs. The only thing they are doing into the patchs are change stats of weapons and damage of skills to make it more balanced... No real work on bug fixes.

Bugs i found on DA:O:
- Broken quests.
- Sometimes the character don't falow my commands if i try to "manual" control it. Then my characters die becouse of it.
- Memory Leak bug. Each load screen make the game slower. From 10 seconds load time and 30fps it goes to 5 minutes load time and 10fps. Then need to restart the game to go back to normal.

Every game has its bugs.... And even if in one computer you don't have bugs in "some" game you CAN have on "other" game.