Hi all,

Ok so after having this very same problem on my Desktop computer. I tried several of the "work arounds" and still get stuck after the ladybug scene.
Wanting to try this game i installed in on my laptop and to my joy it works without any problem of any kind on there.
My laptop having far better specs then my desktop i figured it would have something to do with the old AMD processor in my desktop.

But my desktop has a far nicer screen so i realy want to play on it. and now i can. ( i know many people said there solution works and it doesnt but this on works for me)
Having i perfectly good save game on my laptop i wanted to make sure i tried everything before just having to wait for the patch.
so i copied the complete file from the "appdata/local" location. yes the entire divinity folder with settings and all.
booted the game and it saw the save. adjusted my settings to suit my desktop this would be the "single core optimal" setting and it runs.
Granted with some lag here and there and opening the Skills tab takes a bit longer then i'd like but atleast i can play.

Just wanted to let you guys know, I'll check back here tomorrow evening if there is a desire for it.
i will start a new game on my laptop with a new char. after the lady bug scene with just the standard name and everything.
and upload the entire folder with which people wanting can see if that makes there game work.

Still hope the patch comes soon 'cause this should not be the solution to play this game.

For the Larian people it works with for so maybe something to look into for a fix.

Greetz Donice

(Ok quick opdate yesterday it runned fine but now am getting bluescreens of death so i guess its time to find out what is causing it but am guessing the game settings, ill keep you'll posted)

Last edited by Donice; 16/12/09 08:55 AM. Reason: getting errors now