Originally Posted by joebloggs81
The only thing that disappointed me was the time it took from the beginning to the dragon morphing state, but once I got there I realised it was done on purpose, keeps you playing. I got the console version, which is a little buggy and graphics in places are a bit dodge but its clear most of the work has gone into the dragons and some of the scenery whilst flying. I don't know what the PC is like in comparison, but you can pause and swing the camera around easily, and if I get stuck behind something and cannot move, it will automatically chuck me out of where I'm stuck.

It took me a while to get into, but once there I loved it, quite original in concept but similar to others in mechanics, a lot of playability and I would play the game from scratch again.

NEEDS MORE ADVERTISING! ITS SO UNDER-RATED!

joebloggs81, I'm very satified with your post. Just a little people play D II on xbox???
I don't certainly know how the "scale" is between the PC and the XBOX players of Divinity II ...(in percentage).
Who has an idea about this?

Me too play D II on xbox smile.
@joebloggs81: but you say "buggy"?? The only bug I meet was to the end of Farglow, that's all for now. wink
And the graphics? O, I find whole Rivellon beautiful!! Okay, the graphics aren't so good as the PC-version, but for me the graphics in D II are more than okay! And the gameplay is in my opinion very good and strong ... that makes the graphics less important for me!

I find it also not bad I must wait long time before I've the Dragonform. I go the first time in Dragonform when I was at Level 21!
Yes, I'm very patient grin ...

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !