Originally Posted by hedehodo
Even you have fire-and-forget missiles (:)some kind of dragon fireball) chasing the target. As far as I know nobody did that in a fantasy rpg game.

The 'warrior' character in the action RPG I of the Dragon had a 'fire missile' attack that would track targets, though it did less damage than the 'fire blast' straight fireball (there was also a short range 'fire breath' attack, which was more powerful than either distance attack).

exclamation D2:ED has not been released everywhere yet. exclamation

Hedehodo, please do not talk about the end of the game (in a topic not titled so that people would know it was about the end of the game) without using spoiler tags. Please edit your post to add spoiler tags, or remove specifics about the end of the game.

Also, welcome to the forum. wave ... but still a bit mad

Everybody - be carefull with spoilers - Please!

Zomgnome; please do not quote people who talk about the end of the game (in a topic not titled so that people would know it was about the end of the game) without using spoiler tags. Even if they go back and edit their post, the spoiler would still be there unless you did the same. Which you should do, please.

Not that this particular instance was the worst offense for this, but when Divinity 3 is released anywhere, I'm quitting the forum until I have completed the game.