Originally Posted by Willlem
Heh,

the ending made me figure something. If I make sure Ygerna is not killed in A MEMORY / A PAST, she will become alive in the 'real time'.
So when I had to fight Zandalor and The Divine, it made me wonder. This can't be right?! 'Couple of minuts later, I'm in a prison with The Divine.
BUT!
Where did Zandalor go? Pretty sure I chopped him up too.

This ending demands a sequel by itself, doesn't mean there will be one, but it feels like there's going to be a sequel. Damian has to be defeated, whether it's for good or evil purposes, the NEMESIS has to die.

That's what I think of it. I hope there will be a sequel, or a stand-alone expansion. Like a new game in the same engine, which continues the storyline, adds some more game-options.

Anyway, the ending did NOT disappoint me, it was a surprise!

I think its because the memory is Ygerna's. What you're doing is basically carrying out a sort of sympathetic magic that Ygerna sets in motion by leading you to it. Zandalor and the Divine in the memory are just that, memories. The only "soul" at stake in the memory is Ygernas, and possibly your own since you yourself are outside of the memory. You aren't changing the past, just affecting the state of Ygerna's soul by making a symbolic gesture. The nature of the Hall of Echoes makes this possible. I'm not sure if I'm making much sense, but without a crash course in Haitian voudun or 80s Chaos magic I'm not sure I could make it any clearer. Oh, btw, you didn't imprison the Divine with your actions. As he states he had already been there for a very long time. I'm pretty sure I'm right about this, but its been a while since I saw the ending, so I could be wrong.

Last edited by Exeter Lux; 19/12/09 05:16 PM.