You're right there is a difference between european and american players, but it cant be explained simply by putting "biasing towards Larian studios". You americans have a simple and childish view of life: take the job even nobody wants you to take it, kill all who oppose you, complete the mission even your friends (europeans)betrayed you, take the girl and go home. Your intellectual shallowness prevents you to see the real end. The life is not that simple. Dragon Age is an american game that I really loved, but still has the same cliche I mentioned. On the other hand Draconis, as its predecessors did, manifests that the life is unforeseeable, even heros may err in their judgments and can be used by smarter people, and eventually cant be sure to whom they served. PC in Divinity couldnt kill the baby Damian, and later you helped Damian to escape from Hell.
And now the hero is in cage, chained to stare the destiny of his/her beloved ones and the world.
Like old greek tragedies and comedies in which almost all heroes proved to be helpless and useless. I say again I really liked Dragon Age and hated the ending of Draconis, but I still choose Draconis, we need such games.

Last edited by hedehodo; 23/12/09 09:42 AM.