Originally Posted by Prime_Solo
Who sais his opinion is the only one?

You base your AAA status on what others think due to some site giving you a number.
For me a Game is only AAA when i like it enough to be just that.

I do not listen to reviewers who get extra money to give big devs that extra few points to hype a game to the mainstream gamers.
(remember a reviewer being firered not to long ago for giving a so called AAA game a 6/10 while the dev. financed that months issue)

They can put AAA on the box but not in my heart.

Greettz.
Solo

You should be able to be subjective despite your love for a game. I love Divinity II more than many AAA titles, but I also see it has many more issues, which brings it down from AAA status. You can like something more, but when it comes to the quality of the development, you should be able to be subjective, which is why a Metacritic average is worth more. Being subjective (ie: honest) is an art these days.

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.