Originally Posted by marcusdavidus
dragher.. i post this screens not to show that oblivion got better graphic but to show why d2 dont got as good graphic as it can have BECOUSE ITS NEED RUN ON FU XSHIETBOBX . so if larian was be not limited by xbox power they can make d2 looks 5 times better ( same like ppl do with oblivion cuz vanilal obli sux too) so i never say oblivion is superior to d2 i say pc is superior to any console and cuz of this crap toys called xbox pc players need to look on ulgy textures low poligons models crap animations no aa + hdr and other things what make console games crap. period
of course there will be modding comunity for d2 who make the game looks like it should from beggining ( and is not cuz xbox is piece of bill gates shiet ) but this dont change anything. im rly tired of buy all new games just to find out low res textures freeking ulgy models and invisible walls everywhere becouse some retards are to stupid to buy or made pc.

I'm sorry but I must have misunderstood you then.

Still my point about resources still stands, a small studio like Larian can't afford the extra time spent on better textures etc. Nor can they afford huge textures to jack up the minimum specs either.

It's one of these days...