Yesterday I do the Maxos Temple and go to Sentinel Island. Have done all quests of brocken Valley. I began with a Ranger & female character. Nice laugh ! I use the Rothmans Bow and my 2-handed Arben Sword and change frequently between both weapons.
Play on easy difficulty, maybe now for me a little bit toooo easy grin

My Stats etc are:
I'm level 16 with 143873 XP (1400 debt).
Vitality: 5 - HP: 165
Spirit: 9 - Mana 268

Strength: 27 - Melee Res : 31.26 % - Conditioned Body: 34 % (CB)
Dexterity: 28 - Ranged Res : 25.12 % - Heightened Reflexes: 34 % (HR)
Intelligence: 30 - Magic Res : 24.18 % - Indomitable Will: 35 % (IW)

Skills: points left: 8.
Active Skills: Magic Blast: 2/5 & Poison Arrow:1/5
Passive Skills: Mage: Confusion: 2/5 & Destruction: 1/5
Other: Ranger Stealth: 2/5, Lock Pick: 5/5, Wisdom: 4/5 (all points from gear!), Encumbrance: 2/5
And the other skills of the Dragon Slayer I have from the start of the game.

Equipment: (incl. charmpoints and enchantmentpoints)
Arben Sword: dam: 43 - 86 ** (9 - 62) ** with enchantment I put in: Lvl 10 Increased Damage = + 27!
(and also enchantment: Lvl 2 Life Leech)
Arben Sword have also one skillpoint in Two-handed Weapon Expertise + 1 point in Intell.

Cuirass: 2 to Vit & IW, 29 to Mana; MlArmRat:4, RngArmRat:8, MagArmRat:3.
Belt: 27 to Mana; enchantment: Poison Aura: 10% doing 30 poison dam.
Leggings: 2 to CB, MlArmRat:6, RngArmRat:2, MagArmRat:1; enchantment: MAg Dam Aura 6%
Helmet: 2 to Str, Int & IW; MlArmRat:7, RngArmRat:4
Gauntlets: 2 to Spir & HR; 6 to HP, 15 to Mana; MlArmRat:5, RngArmRat:1, MagArmRat:1
Bracelet: 2 to Dex & CB; 1 to Wisdom; enchntmnts: Healing Aura: 0.1/sec & Magic Dam Aura 6 %
Earrings: 3 to HR, 4 to Spir, 10 to Mana; MagArmRat: 4; enchantm: Retribut Aura 16 %!
Ring 1: 2 to Dexterity
Ring 2: 1 to Wisdom
Pendant/Talisman of the North): 2 to Wisdom; 1 to spir, HR & IW, 3 to CB; enchntmts: MagDam Aura 10%, Poison Aura 6%. (+ 1 empty enchntm-slot)

Bow is Rothman's bow: 1 to Wisdom; 2 to Strength, 24 to Mana; enchntms: Mana Leech 6%, Butchery +1 Critical chance(Cc) = give 11 % to Cc; with Melee (max 25) + Magic(max 22) damage
Shield + Sword (Brightblade):
don't used them yet, but have something good if necessary wink
And I have some good Axes in my Inventory.

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !