that's not entirely true what you say imho. OK, they SHOULD 'leak' some info on what has been fixed, but not all. but maybe they are not allowed to leak info from CDV, ever thaught of that??

Well no, it never occured to me that a developer (or a publisher (cdv)) would not inform their customer base regarding what is happening with a particular product. I have been developing software for about 20 years, and have always kept my customers fully informed if problems were found or they were waiting and asking me for info.

Larian has already stated that the patch is in the publisers hands for testing. Great, so tell us what was addressed in the patch and what the eta for release is. If the patch went to CDV, there must already be a list of fixes.

They (CDV - who has been testing for quite a while now) should know where in the test cycle they are and be interfacing with Larian for updates to problems they have found, etc. They should also have a schedule (as should Larian) and so be able to estimate with reasonable accuracy what the release date will be.

Like I said before, I'm not trying to flame Larian. I love the game, this forum is good, and I am a fan. But I am also a customer, and deserve to be treated with respect by them (read given up to date info on questions that I am asking, which are really not for any secret knowledge, just for an approximate date when some defects (aka bugs) are going to be repaired, and what those repairs will be).