Hmm, actually i was about to make a new topic and ask my question there but i think it fits well here...

i finally got this game to work yesterday (been playing since) and created 3 characters (male survivor, female survivor and male warrior)... with each i have solved these quests: the unfreezing of lanilor, getting george his weed (found a clever trick to doing that), and healing both simon and the other dude... i've also killed all the rabbits in the area and the rats and skeleton in the well... this means each of the characters have gone past lvl 1 and are halfway past lvl 2... i've also completely explored the town without entering the catacombs (gone through each house, looked at everything...)...

SOMEHOW my male warrior's primary skills both gained a level without my spending a single skill point... this hasn't happened to my other 2 characters and i've just spent the last few hours trying to figure out why and how it happened in the first place... as you might have guessed from my first line, i've still no clue...

any ideas dudes? this is driving me nuts (not in a bad way, but not really in a good way either)!

as i recall, for my warrior i proceeded in this order... first i explored the whole town (without going near mardaneus' front door or entering george's home) killing all the rabbits i could find, then i solved lanilor's lil freezing problem, got george his herbs and cured the 2 sick men, goemoe's and the dwarf's in that order... i took care in stealing everything i could find (of course when the npcs aren't in the immediate vicinity) along the way...

<shrug> i just have no idea how i doubled my skill levels... plz help?

EDIT: warrior not wearing or using "special" items...

Last edited by zer0nix; 11/06/03 12:51 PM.