Originally Posted by veteranpants
I am a dual-wielder
I got high Vitalit and Strength
any chance that i'll survive most dungeons and bosses?

Yes, there's a chance. It depends on many factors (thought I'm not a math person, so I'm not even going there!), such as your character level, assignment of skills, whether or not you use your creature/pet and how you have it made.

After two play-throughs (ending on "easy" difficulty), I ended as a mostly melee character, dual wielding, with my summoned demon (I HIGHLY recommend investing points in summon demon-- it does a lot of damage)with many of my stat points in vitality and strength.

By the second play-through, I had learned (from experience) how to make a great warrior, but utilizing some mage skills. Firewall is extremely useful for a melee fighter as it starts 'instant' and continuous damage while wailing away on the bad guys, combined with a powerful creature build, and about 3 skill points in summon demon, and maxed on summon mastery, a lot of points in whirlwind were also beneficial. Used hardly any potions in the last battle. I also had points in regeneration, bleed, and a lot of points in reflect.

A chance? Definitely-- just have fun playing. Make lots of different saves, especially before assigning skill points-- if something isn't to your liking, just go back a bit or use your platform trainer. Make the best use of armor/jewelry/weapons and enchantments. I tend to use the latter to boost areas where I don't want to spend points-- but that's just my personal preference.

Have a blast playing this wonderful game! smile

~~CierraShore

"I don't need to get a life. I'm a gamer, I have LOTS of lives!"