Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Belleze Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I was playing my second Durge run and decided to accept the power from Bhaal to get the ending I wanted. I found out something super interesting after accepting it, that I was unaware of the first playthrough where I rejected it.
If you accept the power of Bhaal you get the butler in your camp and you can ask him questions, including question about yourself and your past. This is where he informs you, you are not JUST a spawn of Bhaal, like Orin, but crafted from a part of Bhaal's actual body- you are literally a part of him.
I think this information would have carried more weight if you had been told about this prior to making the decision to accept or reject. "what happens to you if you reject the god whos body you are a part of?" not just a blood relative.
Personally Id have loved for Saravok to be the one to tell Tav. But the butler mentioning it right before fighting Orin may have also worked-that way it was kinda fresh information, it would have given the option to reject the power alot more difficult.

Last edited by Belleze; 10/02/24 05:30 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
The duel with Orin was one of the most epic parts of the durge playthrough!

"He that can smile at death, as we know him. Who can flourish in the midst of diseases that kill off whole peoples. Oh! If such a one was to come from God, and not the Devil, what a force for good might he not be in this old world of ours."
-Bram Stoker, Dracula

Link Copied to Clipboard