I finished last nite. Great fun. Bravo to the developers! I thought EGO DRACONIS was one of the best games I've played, the best since Bioshock, I'd say. I've been playing video games for a long time and play only on PC. Just to give you the context, I started playing when Space Invaders and Asteroids were new in arcades. I'm in NY now. 59 years old. I used to play mostly FPS, starting with the original Unreal Tournament, which was a life changing experience. :o) Now that I'm an old fart, I can't take the constant tension. I'm less twitchy and have come to enjoy RPGs much more. I played Dragon Age, Fallout 3, Mass Effect, Guild Wars. But I've developed a great fondness for "central European" single player RPGs: started with Stalker, the Gothic series and Risen, Witcher, King's Bounty, Drakensang (which was great), and now EGO DRACONIS.

I'd just say this: the graphics are beautiful. You don't have to upgrade the engine on my behalf. More resolution just puts more strain on the system and hits the FPS. Another big feature of the game, I thought, was the maneuverability of the avatar - walk/run, jump, front and back flip, roll left/right. That added a great deal of fun. I loved to do a front flip off a cliff and then morph into dragon form and fly off. Mixing ground combat and aerial combat also worked splendidly.

I played on normal as a mage/archer. Fireball, exploding arrows, and summon undead. If I get a chance, I'll post my stats. I'm not that interested in tough boss fights. What's fun for me is to achieve god-like status and just romp.

So I wanted to thank the developers for a great game. After reading the reviews, I grabbed it off Impulse here in the US. I'm looking forward to FOV.