Hi,

@singo:
Hahaha .... :hihi: ... you're right, to become the Divine ... and yes, my hero goes death, but this is an "ingame ritual" because I can play further in the Wastelands after the ritual without reloading the game ... so it is NOT a Game Over biggrin

And one of the HC rules I make for myself is:
First explain this: each play session = "loading my previous save, play and save only when I stop playing"!
If my hero got killed during a play session it is "Game Over" and I MUST start over again the last (current) play session !
BUT: if I die twice on a same LEVEL, I must start all over again and make me a new character!!
For example: I start my play session and I'm level 4. Playing and become level 6 ... die on level 6. Then I can play again from level 4, UNLESS I haven't die yet at level 4!
So I can die only ONE time at a level, next time it is TOTAL GAME OVER biggrin

Originally Posted by singo
But it's a fun idea for players who is tired of the game maybe...

Tired of this game? Does that exist? :hihi:
Not for me and I'm also sure this kind of play style give a whole new experience !! wink Now I'm only level 3 and have already lots of fun, adventure ... reading all the books over again, each word ...

@SacredPath:
It makes me happy I'm not the only one play DD on this way smile ...I wish you good luck !
I will focus on Survivor Skills and Bow expertise. Further on Mage Skills and I love the Skills Alchemie, Know Creature, Freeze, Poison Weapon (mostly with a bow), Lockpick ... and will try also Pickpocket (in combination with Know Creature it is handy). Hope I find (buy) also weapons with Freeze, Lightning, Stun etc damage ... fun!

How long I must play this style before I reach the end isn't important at all !!
If I have FUN, I play further on or I must start all over again, it doesn't matter ...

FUN is all I wish ! smile

Last edited by Joram; 28/07/10 10:05 AM. Reason: correcting a spelling error

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !