Originally Posted by Gilded
Wow, I've never seen a post with quite this much pathetic b*tching before.

Clearly no one here watches movies where the standard framerate is 24fps
or tv which tends to be 30fps

The framerate of 30fps is "unplayable" if you're playing a twitch action game like an fps, where you aim all over the place in first person.

While there is a difference between a 60 and 30fps, to make such a big deal out of it for an rpg (to the point of wanting steam to give you your money back) makes you all sound like whiny little b*tches

This game seriously cannot get a break from anyone for some reason; every misstep is blown out of proportion while new vegas stumbles along, barely able to keep running for an hour without hard-crashing, and you all fondle it lovingly

the behavior is absolutely nauseating

Lol, you just complained more than all of us combined.

A TV running at 24 Fps is no where near the effect of computer running at 24 FPS. A TV has a blur effect that makes it appear almost seamless.

Check it out http://www.100fps.com/how_many_frames_can_humans_see.htm

Also why bring up Vegas... I put over 100 hours into the game with no crashes. I know it has bugs (most of which are just funny), name me one game in the last 10 years that was not released with some. Guess what, I could play it without having my eyes burning out of my head.

A hard cap of 30 FPS on a PC game is not acceptable. Fan boy all you want, it is a very valid complaint.