Originally Posted by KnightPT
Originally Posted by Poko
I just want to know, is there any refund procedure?

30fps make me sick! I will not buy and play any games that capped at 30dps.

With all due respect did you actualy read the entire thread? Larian has already stated officialy they are fixing it.

I already lost count of games released with so drasticaly worse problems than this "30 FPS lock" and still people had to wait for a fix and those games were from a much much larger publishers.

My personal advice is to stop playing the game and wait for a fix. This game is marvelous and is worth much more than a personal whine on the forums about a 30 FPS lock. If, for medical reasons you can't realy play the game, just wait a couple weeks. The 30 FPS is noticeable but not realy all that bad as most people want to whine on the forums and make it look like its a software holocaust.

I know people have the "right" to complain when they are unhappy, but please, have everything under moderation...

It is bad, it is the # 1 thing in a game that bothers me. A low frame rate is not enjoyable at all.

You may not mind, but other are bothered a lot by the 30FPS cap. Who do you think you are to tell people what should bug them?

If it does not bother you, congratz to you for having a bad computer (as you are use to low Frame Rates). Or you have eyes/Brain that does not allow you to perceive the huge difference.

These are very valid complaints, and I would take bugs, crashes, ot broken quests in a heart beat over a 30FPS cap.